Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our Son


Yes it's a boy. The tech was quite sure of it. We are very excited. All is normal the tech said. The baby measures 14 cm. Someone told me this is tall for this stage. Could we have a tall baby like my darling husband? Hope so. It wouldn't be so fun for him to be his mother's small stature (you know TALL, dark and handsome).

I've been feeling lots of baby movements lately. It's so wonderful to feel that.

I'm in between clothes right now..most I'm too big or too small for-My old clothes are just a bit too tight...most maternity ones are too big..what to do! My lovely sister-n-law went shopping for me and bought me a couple new items and they fit well. I'm am so grateful and excited to wear them. Also we are getting some supplies in now-ie baby clothes. That is also very good.

Well off to work-only 1/2 day today as we my lovely family visits from Thunder Bay area and Hamilton!

2 comments:

  1. How lovely to see a pic of our new grandson....I'm very excited to see him. I'm also very glad to hear the healthy part, as only people in our family can really relate to...unfortunately. Hope you have a nice visit w/all the relatives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a great trick for that in-between stage: use an elastic band to hold your regular pants closed (ie. through the button hole and around the button) Made my regular pants last a lot longer than I thought!

    ReplyDelete