I haven't written in on the blog for awhile. If you are reading I would love it if you said hello.
Not a whole lot new here. I'm now 4 1/2 months along and starting to show. That's exciting! I have my next ultrasound scheduled next week where we will find out our baby's gender. That is also very exciting.
I did the ride for Kenya and that was a good event-it raised about $25 000. It felt so great to be a part of this. Since then I've been trying to walk every day sometimes twice a day which has been good.
Mostly right now though I'm hormonal and emotional. Guess its part and parcel. Lots of changes taking place and still a lot of uncertainties.
Trying to hang in there. I know God has a plan for us.
that's all I have for now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, I'm glad you posted again....I've been checking! We're looking forward to the next ultrasound...wish we could be there!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mom,
ReplyDeleteWish you could be there too. We'll make sure to post pictures...
Ah, yes, the joy of hormones....I remember it well! Can't wait to hear news from the ultrasound!
ReplyDelete