Thank you all for your posts and encouragement.
Everything is going well here. Ever get that feeling where you just want to get something done but are prevented from it for one reason or another and it sort of gets to you? So I have all of these projects I want to start-planting my flowers, my scrapbook, clearing out my office so I can make a comfortable place for the little one and taking down my card making area but feel stuck to get going. I can't plant my flowers until the winter tent shop comes down, I have to wait to get more supplies to work on my scrapbook, I need to find some storage space to begin to clear out an area for the baby and then what if we move? It would be so nice though to have an area for baby stuff and then the card table..on the one hand I've thought about taking it down and then again where to store, on the other I've had ambitious thoughts of having a small selection of cards that people close to me can purchase if they wish and we can use the $ toward baby stuff and other budget stuff. Help I need a project!! Okay that's it I'm going back to my knitting!
Some new things in my schedule too. I am assisting to start another grief group in one week and decided to join the Ride for Kenya to support the orphanage that our church is connected with. I have to raise support to do this. I would appreciate any support people feel led to give. The ride is on June 6/09 and here is the website:
www.rideforkenya.ca
Thanks for considering this.
A friend of mine who is actually due yesterday told me today that she ran every day until 4 weeks ago-during the pregnancy. I couldn't believe it. That's such an inspiration. I went for a walk today with Ryan and the dog but am not quite that athletic. The ride for Kenya-a 10 km bike ride will be good though.
Thanks for reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10km?....wow..that is ambitious to me......but then again, I think Ryan and Leslie were abt 8 and 10 the last time I rode a bike...as for the other stuff...well, it'll all come together....maybe by the end of the summer you'll have a better idea of where you'll be come November and then you'll still have time to set up for baby Wett...it'll work out...just relax and do your knitting....or maybe you should be doing some bike laps! :0)
ReplyDeleteThanks Mom. Yes, I think it's a good idea to practice my bike laps as I'm really beginning to understand how important exercise is during pregnancy. As you may notice I've taken on a new project-the dog. I think I will pull out my knitting too. It's so relaxing. I feel so maternal already sitting in my rocking chair doing my knitting and maybe singing to the baby. Can you picture it? I should take some lessons from Leslie first. Don't want the baby to be tone deaf! I'm undecided about the room. If it's possible I'd sure like to change some things around and create more space in our place.
ReplyDeleteHope all is well with you. Have a good day:)