It's been awhile since I posted. Everything is going well. I had some significant morning sickness last week and ended up going to the ER for IV after I couldn't stop throwing up..but I think I've turned a corner and am feeling much better these days...and the Diclectin helps too!
I heard the baby's heartbeat today. That was pure music and joy to my ears (and tears to my eyes). The baby is doing just fine and that is reassuring. So now into the 2 trimester...this is exciting.
This weekend is our 7th wedding anniversary-Monday to be exact. We look forward to spending the day together as its a holiday.
Ryan is working so hard these days-juggling many things....his dissertation, odd jobs he's been contracted for, a research paper, job hunting, a whole list of household maintenance and putting up with his pregnant and sometimes emotional wife. He's a trooper! We're looking forward to a vacation in June as we go camping with some friends.
Burcwen is becoming more demanding...could she be developing some sort of jealousy while the baby's still in utero? She is now waking me up at 6:30-7 am every morning for her breakfast, beaking me with her wet nose and breathing very hard in my face until I relent and get up and get her her food! What a dog!
That's it in a nutshell. Hope everyone has a great long weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh jenn...that it just so exciting to hear the heartbeat!...and you know there are some dogs that can sense when something is going on w/the mistress of the family so I'm not surprised at the dog's behaviour.
ReplyDeleteHappy 7th Anniversary! I was thinking of that at the trailer today when it was cold and sunny...just like your wedding day!
Thanks Mom. Have a great time at the trailer.
ReplyDelete