Saturday, April 18, 2009

scrapping

Well after almost 7 years of marriage (in just a few short weeks) I have decided to make a wedding scrapbook. Actually I had purchased the scrapbook and paper with my very creative sister-n-law about 6 years ago and now have decided to get that thing done before I am too busy to not be able to in some 7 months or so. It is a beautiful way to chronicle a very important day. I decided to have one page dedicated to my husband and I when we were kids, another when we were dating and then will begin the engagement story, the showers and prep and then the big day. I see it more as our love story, cheesy as that may sound. I think it will be nice for our children to view when they get older too and who knows with any luck I'll continue with my children's scrapbooks and hopefully complete them before 7 years pass or they turn 40!

1 comment:

  1. Scrap books are cool!! They do take a long time :)... but you know what they say - time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time!!

    ReplyDelete