


Well its 16 days until due date and I dropped this week on Nov 04. This could potentially mean our little son is coming in less than 2 weeks. Eeek!-so much to get ready still-but also very excited to meet our beautiful babe.
My last day of work was on Friday. It's a little surreal to think I won't be going in on Monday..or for the next year...
Had an ultrasound on Monday. The tech said our baby's head is down-in position. He weighs 6 lbs and his heartbeat was 140. All good. He was drinking in the ultrasound. It was precious!
So here are some pictures of our little son and some more belly shots. The baby's face picture he had his hand in front of his face...that's why he looks a little peculair..I wanted to get a video but the tech said really these are the best shots we can get given his size at this point. The other belly shots-this time with my new hair colour. I'm still getting used to it. I was bold..still unsure if I like it..needed a change (cause we don't have enough changes in our lives already!)
http://www.blogger.com/upload-image.do
Well back to working on the nursery....
Yes, of course I had seen your blog...a nana takes every opportunity to see her grandbaby! ...and a handsome wee guy he is! I just didn't have the opportunity to comment. Now, Jennifer, it is going to take me some to get used to your dark hair...I realized that I've only ever seen you as blond, but it looks lovely on you.
ReplyDeleteLooking great, Jen! And so is the wee one! Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete