Wednesday, September 9, 2009

a new post











Well, I'm finally adding a new post. Here are some belly Bottom 19 weeks (July), Top right yesterday (Sept)-29 weeks Top Left 11 weeks (May). I'm feeling pretty well, other than some back spasms and occasional indigestion. Really it hasn't been too bad. We are still getting additional supplies for baby which is great. I handed in my notice today and I have less than 2 months of work left so I'm counting down. Only one more on-call weekend to do! I can't wait until that part is over. It makes for a long week. We are still praying and trusting in work for Ryan. The month of August was extremely busy and Ryan had so much contracting work he didn't have time to continue the search for full time employment. Now he has a bit more time to focus on that and to wrap up the dissertation and the other hundreds of projects he seems to have on the go.








We had our first prenatal class last night. It was pretty good. We met another couple whom we've been meaning to connect with for some time. I did my Masters Degree w/ her and she and her husband have been in Parry Sound for a few months now. They are expecting in January. It's great to connect with others on this parenthood journey.








Ryan and I had a great long-weekend rwas very manageable and we had a great day. We couldn't have asked for better weather!elaxing at Wasaga Beach and canoeing at 9 mile lake. I wondered how it would be paddling-especially given how my back has been feeling, but it







That's all for now and I will try to update again soon.
















1 comment:

  1. Great tummy shots Jenn...it's nice to keep track of these special times! Two more months..wow...it'll go quickly for sure!

    ReplyDelete